Taylor Wessing’s USA Group represents many prominent US businesses across Taylor Wessing’s offices and industry sectors.
Taylor Wessing is regarded as one of the leading firms for inward investment into Europe from North America, having established a practice focusing on US and Canadian business over 20 years ago. The aim is always to provide clients with a seamless service across all of our offices as well as when working with other law firms, often devising solutions that work across the EU.
Taylor Wessing has extensive pan-European experience in the following areas:
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions, investments, public offerings and restructurings
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances, partnering arrangements and complex technology transactions
- Intellectual property strategy, licensing, protection and litigation of patents and trade marks
- Employment, labor law and stock options
- Dispute resolution, from mediation through arbitration to litigation, with particular experience in the technology, financial, insurance / reinsurance and M&A sectors
- Privacy, data protection, consumer protection, telecom and environmental regulation
- Antitrust and regulatory
- Multi-locational European set ups
- Acting as local general counsel for US clients
For more information on the USA Group, click here