[22 SEPTEMBER 2021] WEBINAR ON LABOUR LAW AND HR TREND DURING COVID
Yesterday 22 September 2021, our Senior Partner – Benjamin Yap represented RHTLaw Vietnam to deliver speech at the webinar with subject of “Labour Law and HR Trend During Covid”. The webinar was organised by Thai Business (Vietnam) Association, one of the prestige foreign business associations organisation in Vietnam with more than 120 Thai companies members.
The main contents of the webinar are to firstly provide the participants with information on the new provisions of the Vietnamese law governing the HR matters during the Covid-19 and the actual situation of HR in Vietnam before talking about the HR’s trends over the world and in Vietnam towards the New Normal as well as the HR practice of Thailand in the New Normal.
During his speech, Mr. Benjamin Yap provided to the participants an update on the change to Covid-19 related legislation as well as the amendment to the Vietnamese labour laws, which have been made to adapt with the current Covid-19 pandemic situation.
Related News View more
- WOMEN, BUSINESS AND THE LAW 2021
- [21 JULY 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT INTO REGIONAL PROPERTY MARKETS – CAMBODIA, THAILAND & VIETNAM
- LEXOLOGY GTDT - HEALTHCARE M&A 2021 - VIETNAM
- [26 JUNE 2021] ONLINE TRAINING SESSION ON “FORMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM”
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATION ON INVESTOR STATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ISDS)
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES