LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATION ON INVESTOR STATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ISDS)
Legal Professions Review journal (Tap Chi Nghe Luat) has recently once again published on their two Volumes No. 03/2021 and 05/2021 another article of our Partner – Dang Phuong Le which featured the theme of Investor State Dispute Resolution (ISDS).
The publication focused on various ISDS mechanisms under Investment International Agreements (IIAs) to which Vietnam is a member, illustrated by some instances of disputes by foreign investors against Vietnam as the host state. In addition to that, the writing also provided an analysis on the new model of ISDS mechanism stipulated in European Union Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), which is the permanent Investment Tribunal system, comprising of a Tribunal and an Appeal Tribunal. That new model has already been ratified by Vietnam in June 2020.
This topic has been presented by Ms. Le at the conference with topic of “Settlement of Disputes between Investors and the State under IPA and FTA” organised by the Institute of State and Law in last October 2020.
Related News View more
- BUSINESS RESILIENCY ADMIST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- [15 OCTOBER 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT TO VIETNAM: REDEFINING BUSINESS RESILIENCY AMIDST COVID-19 SITUATION
- WOMEN, BUSINESS AND THE LAW 2021
- [22 SEPTEMBER 2021] WEBINAR ON LABOUR LAW AND HR TREND DURING COVID
- [21 JULY 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT INTO REGIONAL PROPERTY MARKETS – CAMBODIA, THAILAND & VIETNAM
- LEXOLOGY GTDT - HEALTHCARE M&A 2021 - VIETNAM
- [26 JUNE 2021] ONLINE TRAINING SESSION ON “FORMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM”
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY