[15 OCTOBER 2020] TRAINING SESSION ON “NEW REGULATIONS OF LAW ON ENTERPRISES 2020” AT JUDICIAL ACADEMY
The Legal Club for Enterprises of Vietnam’s Ministry of Justice organised last Thursday 15 October 2020 at the Judicial Academy in Hanoi a training session entitled “New Regulations of 2020 Law on Enterprise – Impacts on Business Activities”. The attendees mostly came from Legal Departments of leading State-owned enterprises in the fields of banking, power, petrol, garment, etc. The session aims at informing legal issues that investors and enterprises should be aware of when investing into Vietnam market.
Our partner - Ms. Dang Phuong Le was the main lecturer at the training session and gave a speech about the most significant features, amendments and updates of the 2020 Law on Enterprises and also remarkable differences compared to the current regime.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT