[21 JULY 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT INTO REGIONAL PROPERTY MARKETS – CAMBODIA, THAILAND & VIETNAM
RHTLaw Asia organized yesterday an webinar that deep dives into the real estate market in the Southeast Asian region. The webinar was successfully held with participation of representatives from ASEAN Plus Group’s (APG) member firms, including RHTLaw Vietnam, RHTLaw Cambodia and Bangkok Global Law as main speakers.
Our Senior Partner Benjamin Yap is the representative of RHTLaw Vietnam with presentation focusing on "Vietnam’s Property Market Landscape & Options for Investment". During his talk, Mr. Benjamin gave first an overview of Vietnamese laws governing (foreign) ownership of land use rights, permitted forms of foreign investment in Vietnam, key considerations for real estate projects and then relevant practical sharing on those matters based on his strong local knowledge and international expertise. On top of that, Mr. Benjamin also shared some latest updates on the Vietnamese real estate market in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Related News View more
- BUSINESS RESILIENCY ADMIST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- [15 OCTOBER 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT TO VIETNAM: REDEFINING BUSINESS RESILIENCY AMIDST COVID-19 SITUATION
- WOMEN, BUSINESS AND THE LAW 2021
- [22 SEPTEMBER 2021] WEBINAR ON LABOUR LAW AND HR TREND DURING COVID
- LEXOLOGY GTDT - HEALTHCARE M&A 2021 - VIETNAM
- [26 JUNE 2021] ONLINE TRAINING SESSION ON “FORMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM”
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATION ON INVESTOR STATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ISDS)
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY