[24 OCTOBER 2020] SEMINAR ON “M&A IN VIETNAM FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE”
RHTLaw Vietnam in association with LEAD (Legal English for Advocates) organised last Wednesday of 24 October 2020 a seminar with subject about M&A in Vietnam. The seminar took place at Vietcombank Tower in District 3, HCMC with the aim at granting law students, both the fresh graduated and those who have just set their first steps into the legal profession field, a chance to acquire knowledge about M&A – an uprising investment tendency in Vietnam.
The seminar focused on giving an overview of legal procedures and necessary steps to enter into an M&A transaction, especially the due-diligence procedure and providing guidance on preparing a due-diligence report.
Our Partner – Ms. Dang Thi Tuong Vi, was the host lecturer of this event. With tremendous experiences and years of advising numerous M&A deals, Ms. Vi successfully passed her knowledge to the attendees and inspire them on their selected legal career.
Related News View more
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES
- ASIA HEALTHCARE 2021: GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW
- YEAR-END PARTY 2020
- RHTLAW VIETNAM AGAIN RECEIVED THE RANKING BY WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW 1000 IN 2021
- [5 FEBRUARY 2021] LIVE WEBINAR - “EMPOWERING THAI COMPANIES TO WIN IN THE VIETNAM MARKET THROUGH M&A”
- [9 NOVEMBER 2020] ANNOUNCEMENT CEREMONY OF THE LAW FACULTY AT HOA SEN UNIVERSITY