[24 OCTOBER 2020] SEMINAR ON “M&A IN VIETNAM FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE”
RHTLaw Vietnam in association with LEAD (Legal English for Advocates) organised last Wednesday of 24 October 2020 a seminar with subject about M&A in Vietnam. The seminar took place at Vietcombank Tower in District 3, HCMC with the aim at granting law students, both the fresh graduated and those who have just set their first steps into the legal profession field, a chance to acquire knowledge about M&A – an uprising investment tendency in Vietnam.
The seminar focused on giving an overview of legal procedures and necessary steps to enter into an M&A transaction, especially the due-diligence procedure and providing guidance on preparing a due-diligence report.
Our Partner – Ms. Dang Thi Tuong Vi, was the host lecturer of this event. With tremendous experiences and years of advising numerous M&A deals, Ms. Vi successfully passed her knowledge to the attendees and inspire them on their selected legal career.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT