[27 JUNE 2020] DELIVERING TRAINING SESSION ON “SKILLS OF LAWYERS” AT JUDICIAL ACADEMY
Our Senior Partner Mr. Benjamin Yap together with our Senior Associate Ms. Bui Thi Giang Huong delivered on 27 June 2020 a training on “Skills of Lawyers in Writing Legal Memos or Legal Opinions” at Judicial Academy – Ho Chi Minh City Branch.
The training was organised in Ho Chi Minh City under newly-launched International Integration Program of the Judicial Academy, which is tailored to respond to highly increasing demands on skills required for those working in international legal environment. With experience in advising numerous international transactions in various sectors, Mr. Benjamin Yap and Ms. Bui Thi Giang Huong brought to the trainees interesting tips in dealing with legal memos and opinions.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT