[5 FEBRUARY 2021] LIVE WEBINAR - “EMPOWERING THAI COMPANIES TO WIN IN THE VIETNAM MARKET THROUGH M&A”
YCP Solidiance, an Asia-focused financial advisory and management consulting firm, partners up with Bangkok Bank PCL, one of Southeast Asia's largest regional bank, and RHTLaw Vietnam, a leading law firm in Vietnam organized last 05 February 2021 a Live Webinar entitled “Empowering Thai Companies to Win in the Vietnam Market through M&A”. This event focused on matters relating to M&A in Vietnam, including (i) Investors’ struggle in seeking appropriate M&A deals; (ii) lacking of general liquidity in M&A deals in Asia, due to inadequate finance knowledge on both investors and sellers; (iii) imbalance of information on sellers’ business and (iv) financial transparency and adequate bookkeeping practices from sellers.
Our Senior Partner – Mr. Benjamin Yap represented RHTLaw Vietnam to contribute to the Webinar by talking about legal perspective for M&A in Vietnam as well as the new legislation driving M&A deals and M&A activities in the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT