[5 FEBRUARY 2021] LIVE WEBINAR - “EMPOWERING THAI COMPANIES TO WIN IN THE VIETNAM MARKET THROUGH M&A”
YCP Solidiance, an Asia-focused financial advisory and management consulting firm, partners up with Bangkok Bank PCL, one of Southeast Asia's largest regional bank, and RHTLaw Vietnam, a leading law firm in Vietnam organized last 05 February 2021 a Live Webinar entitled “Empowering Thai Companies to Win in the Vietnam Market through M&A”. This event focused on matters relating to M&A in Vietnam, including (i) Investors’ struggle in seeking appropriate M&A deals; (ii) lacking of general liquidity in M&A deals in Asia, due to inadequate finance knowledge on both investors and sellers; (iii) imbalance of information on sellers’ business and (iv) financial transparency and adequate bookkeeping practices from sellers.
Our Senior Partner – Mr. Benjamin Yap represented RHTLaw Vietnam to contribute to the Webinar by talking about legal perspective for M&A in Vietnam as well as the new legislation driving M&A deals and M&A activities in the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
Related News View more
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES
- ASIA HEALTHCARE 2021: GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW
- YEAR-END PARTY 2020
- RHTLAW VIETNAM AGAIN RECEIVED THE RANKING BY WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW 1000 IN 2021
- [9 NOVEMBER 2020] ANNOUNCEMENT CEREMONY OF THE LAW FACULTY AT HOA SEN UNIVERSITY
- [24 OCTOBER 2020] SEMINAR ON “M&A IN VIETNAM FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE”