[6 OCTOBER 2020] WORKSHOP ON “SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES BETWEEN INVESTORS AND THE STATE UNDER IPA AND FTA”
With the promulgation of new policies on Investor - State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) and the rise of potential disputes, it has been an urgency for Vietnamese State bodies to deeply delve into the Investment Protection Agreements (IPA) and the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) to which Vietnam is a member. For that purpose, last 6 October 2020, the Institute of State and Law organised a workshop with topic of “Settlement of Disputes between Investors and the State under IPA and FTA”. There were around sixty attendees mainly coming from the Ministry of Justice, the Institute of State and Law, researchers and practitioners of international law related issues.
Our Partner Dang Phuong Le was one of the speakers with a speech about the competence, order and procedures of the ISDS.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT