BUSINESS RESILIENCY ADMIST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Lexology just published on its platform an article of RHTLaw Vietnam on business resiliency amidst the Covid-19 in Vietnam. The article written by the Firm’s Senior Partner Benjamin Yap and Associate Duong Nguyen Tri Thanh supplements to the sharing by those co-authors in China-ASEAN Business Alliance (CABA) webinar hosted last 15 October 2021. Aside to the provision of a short summary on the core elements associated with the resiliency, the article also provides for an overview of experience that Vietnam has gained from the latest wave of Covid-19 pandemic and also the roadmap forward on measures taken by Vietnam to assist businesses with recovery.
If you are interested in the article, please feel free to read it at here.
Related News View more
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM
- RHTLAW VIETNAM RANKED IN ALB IP RANKINGS 2022
- VIETNAM EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTERCLASS 2022
- WEBINAR “ALL ABOUT E-SIGNATURE AND E-CONTRACT