LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
Drafting of Legal Memos (Legal Opinions) is unarguably one of the most important skills that a lawyer must acquire. Also for that reason, on 20 March 2021, the Judicial Academy – Hanoi City held a training session on Lawyer Skills on Writing Legal Memos (Legal Opinions). The organisation of this training session aims at providing the attendants with the basic requirements of a Legal Memo or Opinion and also the tips for a well-drafted Legal Memo or Opinion. The speakers of the training, Mr. Benjamin Yap and Ms. Bui Thi Giang Huong, with numerous years of experience in the legal field, brought to the attention of all attendants detailed explanation on technique to improve the quality of the Legal Memos and Opinions.
The training session successfully ended in the excitement of all attendants who hope to have a chance to participate in other similar interesting sessions in the future.
Related News View more
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES
- ASIA HEALTHCARE 2021: GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW
- YEAR-END PARTY 2020
- RHTLAW VIETNAM AGAIN RECEIVED THE RANKING BY WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW 1000 IN 2021
- [5 FEBRUARY 2021] LIVE WEBINAR - “EMPOWERING THAI COMPANIES TO WIN IN THE VIETNAM MARKET THROUGH M&A”
- [9 NOVEMBER 2020] ANNOUNCEMENT CEREMONY OF THE LAW FACULTY AT HOA SEN UNIVERSITY
- [24 OCTOBER 2020] SEMINAR ON “M&A IN VIETNAM FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE”