LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
Drafting of Legal Memos (Legal Opinions) is unarguably one of the most important skills that a lawyer must acquire. Also for that reason, on 20 March 2021, the Judicial Academy – Hanoi City held a training session on Lawyer Skills on Writing Legal Memos (Legal Opinions). The organisation of this training session aims at providing the attendants with the basic requirements of a Legal Memo or Opinion and also the tips for a well-drafted Legal Memo or Opinion. The speakers of the training, Mr. Benjamin Yap and Ms. Bui Thi Giang Huong, with numerous years of experience in the legal field, brought to the attention of all attendants detailed explanation on technique to improve the quality of the Legal Memos and Opinions.
The training session successfully ended in the excitement of all attendants who hope to have a chance to participate in other similar interesting sessions in the future.
Related News View more
- RHTLAW VIETNAM AT WORLD IP FORUM 2022, BANGKOK
- 2022 SENIOR RETREAT - NHA TRANG BEACH
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OPENINGS OF ESTHER HOR, MOHANTHAS, SCULLY (HMS) (MALAYSIA) - OUR NEW APG MEMBER
- CONGRATULATIONS TO RHTLAW CAMBODIA FOR ITS THIRD ANNIVERSARY !
- RECOGNITION OF OUR CAPITAL MARKETS PRACTICE
- MIRA AND SUBCON EEC
- OUR FAMILY TRIP THIS JUNE 2022
- DANG PHUONG LE PROMOTED TO SENIOR PARTNER AT RHTLAW VIETNAM