Antitrust and Competition
- Advising on competition law issues.
- Establishing competition law compliance manuals/policies.
- Evaluating business practices and commercial activities to identify and mitigate risks of possible breaches of the competition law.
- Assisting in anti-trust inspections/investigations conducted by competition authorities including responding to information requests and representing clients in meetings and negotiations with the authorities.
- Assisting with anti-monopoly filings at the competition authority.
- Assisting in defending alleged infringements on competition laws including at proceedings before the competition authority.
- Reviewing the structural changes in businesses (including merges, acquisitions, consolidations, joint ventures and other arrangements) and the consequent structural changes which may result in changes in market dominance and assisting with merger notifications and obtaining clearance for transactions.
Areas of Practices