- Acting for investment banks, sponsors, issuers and corporations in equity offering on the stock exchange of various jurisdictions, including but not limited to initial public offerings, rights issues, bonus issues, employees scheme issues and investment funds.
- Acting for issuers, security agents, financial institutions and other participants in debt capital market including but not limited to debt securities offerings and private placements.
- Structuring transactions; assisting with corporate reorganisations and schemes of arrangement.
- Conducting legal due diligence on issuers; issuing legal opinions on compliance with relevant laws and listing requirements; reviewing due diligence reports and legal opinions prepared by other legal advisers of issuers.
- Rectifying non-compliance and managing other corporate exercises.
- Interviewing and conducting due diligence on third parties involved in business operations of issuers including but not limited to customers, suppliers, distributors, deposit banks, lending banks, competent authorities and other relevant third parties.
- Drafting and reviewing transactional documents, prospectuses, submissions and offer documents.
Areas of Practices