LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES
Our Partner – Dang Phuong Le and Of Counsel – Nguyen Thi Minh Hue have contributed to the Legal Professions Review journal (Tap Chi Nghe Luat) Volumn No. 02/2021 with articles concentrating on the role of corporate officers and the corporate governance in light of the newly adopted 2020 Law on Enterprises, respectively.
This academic journal publishes researches in relation to the law and practice skills of legal professionals in Vietnam.
Ms. Le points out in her writing that the new Law has improved and broadened the scope of corporate officers’ responsibilities as well as set more stringent standards for corporate management positions. Meanwhile, the article of Ms. Hue focuses on interpreting some important changes in provisions on corporate governance of joint-stock and limited-liability companies regarding mechanisms of protecting the rights of members and shareholders and enhancing transparency.
The published publications may be found below.
Related News View more
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY
- ASIA HEALTHCARE 2021: GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW
- YEAR-END PARTY 2020
- RHTLAW VIETNAM AGAIN RECEIVED THE RANKING BY WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW 1000 IN 2021
- [5 FEBRUARY 2021] LIVE WEBINAR - “EMPOWERING THAI COMPANIES TO WIN IN THE VIETNAM MARKET THROUGH M&A”
- [9 NOVEMBER 2020] ANNOUNCEMENT CEREMONY OF THE LAW FACULTY AT HOA SEN UNIVERSITY
- [24 OCTOBER 2020] SEMINAR ON “M&A IN VIETNAM FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE”