LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATIONS ON 2020 LAW ON ENTERPRISES
Our Partner – Dang Phuong Le and Of Counsel – Nguyen Thi Minh Hue have contributed to the Legal Professions Review journal (Tap Chi Nghe Luat) Volumn No. 02/2021 with articles concentrating on the role of corporate officers and the corporate governance in light of the newly adopted 2020 Law on Enterprises, respectively.
This academic journal publishes researches in relation to the law and practice skills of legal professionals in Vietnam.
Ms. Le points out in her writing that the new Law has improved and broadened the scope of corporate officers’ responsibilities as well as set more stringent standards for corporate management positions. Meanwhile, the article of Ms. Hue focuses on interpreting some important changes in provisions on corporate governance of joint-stock and limited-liability companies regarding mechanisms of protecting the rights of members and shareholders and enhancing transparency.
The published publications may be found below.
Related News View more
- WOMEN, BUSINESS AND THE LAW 2021
- [22 SEPTEMBER 2021] WEBINAR ON LABOUR LAW AND HR TREND DURING COVID
- [21 JULY 2021] WEBINAR ON INSIGHT INTO REGIONAL PROPERTY MARKETS – CAMBODIA, THAILAND & VIETNAM
- LEXOLOGY GTDT - HEALTHCARE M&A 2021 - VIETNAM
- [26 JUNE 2021] ONLINE TRAINING SESSION ON “FORMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM”
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS REVIEW JOURNAL - PUBLICATION ON INVESTOR STATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ISDS)
- [28 March] RHTLAW VIETNAM CELEBRATES ITS 16TH ANNIVERSARY
- LAWYER TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE JUDICIAL ACADEMY